Our partner TROMBETTA
Caffè Trombetta was created by Vittorio Trombetta who opened his first coffee shop in 1890 in Rome, in Via Marsala, right aside Stazione Termini, Rome’s main railway station, with the aim to provide a warm welcome in accordance to the best Italian traditions to all those travellers arriving to the Capital City.
Today, you may still stop at the same historic location, and have a taste of excellent Espresso or purchase Caffè Trombetta’s wide range of coffee blends.
The Excellence of Coffee.
In the 60s, Giorgio Trombetta, grandson of the founder, created the current Company structure and purchased, in addition to the historical store in Via Marsala, one of Rome’s most prestigious locations, Canova in Piazza del Popolo, a restaurant and bar renowned to be a regular meeting point for Fellini and many Dolce Vita actors.
Nowadays, Caffè Trombetta S.p.A. is a leading family-run industrial company, producing and selling more than 6,000 tons of coffee per year in Italy and in all the major foreign markets.